Generally, massage is known to affect the circulation of blood and the flow of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension or flaccidity, affect the nervous system through stimulation or sedation, and enhance tissue healing.
Benefits of Massage
- Reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Increase of the ease and efficiency of movement
- Relief of stress and aide of relaxation
- Promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- Improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- Relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
- Reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- Promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments, and reduction in pain and swelling related to such injuries
- Enhancement in the health and nourishment of skin
- Improvement in posture through changing tension patterns that affect posture
- Reduction in stress and an excellent stress management tool
- Creation of a feeling of well-being
- Reduction in levels of anxiety
- Increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
- Promotion of a relaxed state of mental awareness
Registered Massage Therapy
Our Massage Therapy treatments are custom tailored to your body’s unique needs and preferences. While deep-tissue and therapeutic, each massage provides a full relaxation experience to help support stress relief, muscle tightness, aches, pains, tension, injuries, and more. Enjoy the benefits of massage within a chill setting with unique playlists and an effective approach to full relief.
$75 | 30 Minutes • $90 | 45 Minutes • $110 | 60 Minutes • $135 | 75 Minutes • $160 | 90 Minutes
Minor Physical Therapies
This visit is with our Naturopathic Doctor and is ideal for patients seeking to relieve acute pain with minor physical therapies such as massage, trigger point dry needling, and cupping.
$160 | 30-60 Minute Treatment
Salt Glow (Registered Massage)
Our Salt Glow Massage treatment is an exfoliating salt scrub coupled with therapeutic Massage Therapy. This treatment is designed to replenish tired and dry skin while fighting off inflammation using Himalayan and fine salts, and combining it with massage therapy to remove dead skin cells and help the skin feel rejuvenated and silky smooth.
$105 | 45 Minutes • $125 | 60 Minutes • $175 | 90 Minutes
Make an Appointment
Book your appointment online now or give us a call at 647-946-5075.
If you need an appointment time not listed, please call to book and we will do our best to make it work.