Generally, massage is known to affect the circulation of blood and the flow of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension or flaccidity, affect the nervous system through stimulation or sedation, and enhance tissue healing.
Benefits of Massage
- Reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Increase of the ease and efficiency of movement
- Relief of stress and aide of relaxation
- Promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- Improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- Relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
- Reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- Promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments, and reduction in pain and swelling related to such injuries
- Enhancement in the health and nourishment of skin
- Improvement in posture through changing tension patterns that affect posture
- Reduction in stress and an excellent stress management tool
- Creation of a feeling of well-being
- Reduction in levels of anxiety
- Increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
- Promotion of a relaxed state of mental awareness
Our Massage Therapy treatments are custom tailored to your body’s unique needs and preferences. While deep-tissue and therapeutic, each massage provides a full relaxation experience to help support stress relief, muscle tightness, aches, pains, tension, injuries, and more. Enjoy the benefits of massage within a chill setting with unique playlists and an effective approach to full relief.
$75 | 30 Minutes • $90 | 45 Minutes • $110 | 60 Minutes • $135 | 75 Minutes • $160 | 90 Minutes
AromaTouch® Balancing Massage
This ultra-relaxation massage uses therapeutic essential oils to create a powerful and balancing shift for both the body and mind. The AromaTouch® technique works to restore homeostasis in the body, addressing common issues such as stress, weakened immune system, toxin overload, inflammation, high blood pressure, and nervous system imbalances. This clinical approach to essential oil application creates an effective yet calm and soothing experience for the whole mind, body, and soul.
$130 | 60 Minute AromaTouch Balancing Massage
Our Salt Glow massage treatment can reduce inflammation because many salts such as magnesium sulfate, contain minerals that when combined with essential oils like lavender, as part of a treatment, can replenish tired and dry skin. Salt glow is an exfoliating salt scrub, using Himalayan and fine salts, and combining it with massage therapy to utilize removing dead skin cells and helping the skin feel rejuvenated and silky smooth.
$75 | 30 Minutes • $90 | 30 Minutes • $110 | 60 Minutes • $175 | 90 Minutes
Make an Appointment
Book your appointment online now or give us a call at 647-946-5075.
If you need an appointment time not listed, please call to book and we will do our best to make it work.