Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1915
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 23g
Monounsaturated Fat 158g
Total Carbohydrates 45g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely minced ginger
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- ¼-1/2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp of your favorite herbs (optional)
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a large mason jar.
- 2. Put the lid on and shake it up.
- 3. Taste to adjust seasoning, add more olive oil if the dressing is too sour.
- 4. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Make the full batch and keep it in the fridge in a mason jar.
- When you have dressing on hand, it makes it easier to toss a salad together.
- Use fresh greens, sprouts, avocado and nuts for an instant lunch!
Whole Life Balance http://wholelifebalance.com/